Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO is a premium follow on formula suitable for formula fed infants (from 6 to 12 months) who are allergic to cows’ milk.
The protein in Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO has been broken down (extensively hydrolysed) for the dietary management of allergy symptoms.
Containing SYNEO, our patented synbiotic blend of scientifically researched ingredients, Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO is our most advanced formulation for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy.
Aptamil Allerpro Syneo is now available via prescription in New Zealand - please see your healthcare professional or contact our Nutricia Careline team on 0800 4385 00 for further information.
Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO follow on formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. It is not suitable for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk allergy.
Maltodextrin, whey protein hydrolysate (contains milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, sunflower lecithin), choline chloride, L-tyrosine, inositol, taurine, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5' -monophosphate, uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, inosine-5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
Prebiotics: Galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides.
Probiotic: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infant over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.