Aptamil Gold+ HA is our premium partially hydrolysed infant formula. It is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth to 6 months and is suitable for use in a mixed diet for infants from 6 months to 1 year.
- Partially hydrolysed (partially broken down) which may be more gentle than other formulas in the Aptamil range
- Suitable for healthy infants from birth to 12 months if your baby is not being breast fed or if you are mixed feeding
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance
Lactose (from milk), hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), vegetable oils (includes arachidonic acid oil), galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from milk, emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides), long chain polyfructose, fish oil, choline chloride, soy lecithin, taurine, inositol, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D3, E, K1), biotin, folic acid.
Minerals: Potassium, phosphorus, calcium, chloride, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Nucleotides: Uridine 5’- monophosphate, cytidine 5’- monophosphate, adenosine 5’- monophosphate, inosine 5’- monophosphate, guanosine 5’- monophosphate.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.