Aptamil® Profutura® Infant Formula From Birth to 6 Months is a premium infant formula
Aptamil® Profutura® is scientifically researched to help build strong foundation for your baby's future.
Uniquely developed in combination with Patented synbiotic blend.
Aptamil® Profutura® is specially formulated to nutritionally support the needs of your baby.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, milk, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, dl-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate, citric acid)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, maltodextrin, taurine, choline chloride, inositol, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (750 million cfu/100mL), L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine -5'-monophosphate, inosine -5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.