Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive is a premium infant formula that is suitable for formula fed infants (from birth to 12 months) during sensitive stages.
The formula has been gently broken down (partially hydrolysed) and is specially formulated for tolerance.
Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive is nutritionally complete from birth to 6 months and contains SYNEO, our patented synbiotic blend of scientifically researched ingredients.
Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive is not suitable for infants with diagnosed cows' milk protein allergy.
Whey protein hydrolysate (contains milk), lactose, vegetable oils (emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides), maltodextrin, omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), dry glucose syrup, choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, inosine-5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
Prebiotics: Galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides.
Probiotic: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infant over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.