Karicare® Gold Plus+ Organic Infant Formula 0-6 Months is for babies from 0 to 6 months of age
KARICARE®, MADE WITH WHAT MATTERS
Karicare® Gold Plus+ Organic Infant Formula is the world’s first Certified Organic and Certified Grass Fed* Infant formula. It contains New Zealand milk, sourced from carefully selected Certified Organic and Certified Grass Fed farms*. Our formulation is nutritionally complete to support your baby, without added preservatives or artificial flavours.
- World’s first Certified Organic and Certified Grass Fed* milk from New Zealand
- Nutritionally complete
- No added preservatives or artificial flavours
*Source: Certified Organic and Certified Grass Fed infant formula; Innova database for last 5 years and Mintel GNPD database; as at 4th September 2020.
*Our Grass Fed products are made with milk, including milk sourced from Certified Grass Fed farms. Certified by AsureQuality Limited.
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier (organic soy lecithin), antioxidant (natural tocopherols (soy))), organic short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, sodium caseinate (milk), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols (soy), ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alpha tocopherol), whey protein (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, taurine, inositol, choline chloride, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Contains: cows' milk, fish and soy.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Karicare Gold Plus Organic Infant Formula immediately after it is prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary. Always use a dry scoop.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infant formula may be used from birth. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula product. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.