Karicare®+ Goat Milk Infant Formula is a premium goats' milk-based infant formula, designed for formula fed babies from birth to 6 months. This formula is gentle on little tummies with the goodness of goats' milk and a blend of key ingredients to support your baby.
- Caring for babies for over 100 years
- Made with the goodness of New Zealand goats' milk
- Formulated with a blend of key ingredients to support your baby
Goat milk solids (43%), lactose (purified from cows’ milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (sunflower lecithin), choline chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid, calcium hydroxide), L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, taurine, L-carnitine.
Mineral: Calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly & level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.