Karicare®+ Toddler Goats’ Milk is a premium milk drink specially formulated for toddlers from 1 year and older whose nutritional intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate. This toddler milk drink is gentle on little tummies and contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals, enriched with zinc and iron, to support your toddler's growth and development*.
- Gentle on little tummies
- Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in young children*
- One serving provides at least 20-50% of recommended dietary intake of essential vitamins and minerals*
- Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal bone and teeth structure*
- Enriched with iron and zinc which are necessary for normal immune system function*
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
Goat milk solids (65%), maltodextrin.
Mineral: Calcium, iron, zinc.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), folic acid.
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.