Karicare® Soy is made with the goodness of non-GMO soy proteins. We blend in key ingredients to support your little one and leave out added preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Key ingredients to support your baby
- No added preservatives or artificial flavours
- GMO free soy proteins
- Dairy free, plant based formula
Specially designed for formula fed babies aged 0-12 months. This formula is based on soy proteins and is lactose free, suitable for infants where an alternative to cows’ milk formula is required. For babies over 6 months, this formula may be recommended for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy.
Dried glucose syrup, vegetable oils (contains soy, emulsifier (soy lecithin)), soy protein isolate, antioxidant (citric acid), L-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.
Mineral: Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, chloride, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.